Placement of a bond issue for GG AMS Holding 2 ApS successfully completed
Feb 01, 2019
Issue amount: DKK 130m
Interest rate: 10 % p.a.
Maturity: 24 months
The DKK 130m bond issue for GG AMS Holding 2 ApS – has been successfully completed. JOOL Markets AS acted as Sole Manager and Bookrunner for the bond issue.
The bond bears fixed coupon of 10 % p.a. with quarterly interest payments.
The net proceeds will be used to refinance the outstanding bonds in GG AMS Holding ApS, the outstanding loan in the Issuer, and to finance project development costs.
The bond issue is secured with:
- 1st priority pledge over all shares issued by the Issuer
- 1st priority pledge over all shares issued by the Property Holding Company
- 1st priority pledge over all Issuer Intercompany Loans
- 1st priority pledge over the Blocked Account
- Guarantee from the Guarantor for the interest payments.
Advokatfirmaet Grette AS acted as legal advisor and Intertrust (Norway) AS as bond trustee. The bonds will be registered through VPS Norway (NOK/EUR) and Euroclear Sweden (SEK).
JOOL Markets is an independent Nordic investment bank and a leading arranger of corporate bonds for small and mid-sized companies. JOOL Markets is seated in Oslo and employs more than 70 professionals working from our offices in Oslo, Bergen, Gothenburg, Stockholm and Helsinki.